Migration and Asylum Seeker
Language Exchange Australia are available to support migration agencies, asylum seeker centres, immigration services, Community Legal Centres and other migration organisations in assisting clients.
Where a language barrier is identified, engaging an experienced interpreter to ensure transparent communication is achieved is a priority.
Supporting our community
Our certified migration interpreters are able to assist legal practitioners, government departments and other professional organisations with their client's language requirements in range of immigration, refugee and asylum seeker matters.
Our team can support your clients by interpreting in the following fields:
- Completing the Fast Track assessment process
- Appeals to the Immigration/Administrative Assessment Authority
- Applying for Temporary Protection or Safe Haven Enterprise Visas
- General client interviews
- Drafting affidavits and statutory declarations
- Supporting clients in detention facilities
- Attending relevant courts (Federal Circuit Court, Federal Court or High Court of Australia)
- Attending clients interviews relating to welfare, trauma, counselling or other sensitive issues
A growing population
Victoria's multicultural landscape is consistently growing, with over 200 countries making up the population of Victoria and over 250 dialects and languages being spoken daily.
This increase in multicultural trends and diversity provides both a cultural and economic benefit to the Victorian community and allows many families and individuals the opportunity to become entrenched in the Australian way of life.
Contact us today to engage one of our of highly trained, experienced certified interpreters.